Friday 2 March 2012

A long time since I posted...sorry!

Ok people...it has happened before and may happen again!  I apologise for not writing more about what I have been up to!  Its because I'm always busy!

I have still not finished the Chess clocks!  I will I promise.  I have made progress though!  PCBS are built and tested just not in proper finished boxes.  I will write up on the use of rotary encoders and some of the design decisions I had to make!

I recently made a PCR machine for the Manchester DIYBIO group.  I will write about that on here and go through the project.

Lastly I was interviewed by EE Web.  The link to the interview for those who are interested is here:

http://www.eeweb.com/spotlight/interview-with-alexander-lang

Please excuse the horrible photograph!

Thats it for now....

Langster

No comments :

Post a Comment